The protection of your personal data is important to us.
Information on the Collection of Personal Data
- In the following, we provide information on the collection of personal data when using this onlineshop.
- MSW-Modelle is a service provider in accordance with § 13 German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz) and the responsible authority in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), see legal notices.
- When you contact us via e-mail or our contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your phone number) will be stored to answer your questions. In this case your data will be deleted by us as soon as storing is no longer necessary, or limitet in processing if statutory retention requirements exist.
- We employ current technical measures to ensure data protection, especially to protect your personal data from threats during data transmission as well as from access of information by third parties. These will be adapted to the current state of technology.
Using our Onlineshop
- If you want to order in our onlineshop, for the conclusion of the contract it is required that you enter some personal data, neccessary to process your order. Data that is required to process your order is marked separately. Further data is optional. We process the data entered by you for the ordering process. Therefore we may transfer your data to our house bank. Legal basis is art. 6, sect. 1, lit b GDPR.
- Optionally you may create an useraccount. This way we can store your data for future orders. If you create an useraccount with “Create an account”, the data you submit will be stored revocably. You can, at any time, delete all further data, including your user account, on the "My Account" page.
- Due to commercial and tax legal requirements we are obliged to save your adress, payment and order data for 10 years. However, after 2 years we will limit the processing, which means your data is only used to comply with legal obligations.
- To prevent unauthorized access by third parties with regard to your personal data, especially your financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS-technology.
- You have the following rights towards us:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to limitation of processing
- Right to data portability
- Furthermore you have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority on data protection.
Collection of Personal Data When Visiting our Website
- When visiting our onlineshop only for informational purpose, i.e. you do not register, do not submit an order and do not provide information to us in any other way, we will only process the personal data your browser automatically transmits to our server. The processing of this data is technically necessary to display our onlineshop and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 sect. 1, lit. f GDPR):
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/ HTTP-status code
- Transferred data volume
- Referring website
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our onlineshop. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard disk assigned to your browser, through which the domain that sets the cookie (in this case: msw-modelle.com) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offering more user-friendly and effectively.
Links to Other Websites
- We are solely responsible for the content of our own onlineshop. Although this site may contain links which refer to content held ready by other providers, we cannot assume any responsibility and do not claim their content as our own. We have no influence on whether these website providers adhere to the relevant data protection regulations. Thus, this data privacy statement does not apply for any website but our own. Not even if they can be accessed by links on msw-modelle.com.
- Therefore, please note the respective regulations of other providers regarding data protection. We can not be made responsible for any content on external websites. The respective third-party provider bears sole liability for damages due to deficient or illegal content of their website.
Contact Person for Data Privacy:
- Mr. Norbert Mietz
Modellspielwaren Norbert Mietz
service (at) msw-modelle(dot)de